Clan Pirate
Time to log in or walk the plank, what will it be????

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clan Pirate
Time to log in or walk the plank, what will it be????
Clan Pirate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of a revolution!

+5
Pucho3
Newbs
Tankgirl
haduj
Vokul
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The start of a revolution! Empty The start of a revolution!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Today! I have made A clan, With the goal to screw with Pirate!. This clan is a single man Bomb just waiting to blow!!!!!!!!
And Today (9:30) I have made my first mark. I have snuck my way into Pirate once again and I have Started the new Enemy of Pirate!

Today! Swag District will Prevail! cheers

Back to top Go down

The start of a revolution! Empty Re: The start of a revolution!

Post by Vokul Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Tardie wrote:Today! I have made A clan, With the goal to screw with Pirate!. This clan is a single man Bomb just waiting to blow!!!!!!!!
And Today (9:30) I have made my first mark. I have snuck my way into Pirate once again and I have Started the new Enemy of Pirate!

Inb4 deletion.

Vokul

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm not deleting this post traitor. People need to see what you are.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm sure you're clan will be really good cause you're such a noble leader. I'm sure everyone will wanna be loyal to a character like you. But then what can you create?Nothing I'm sure. Throw another tantrum thrashing your fists about your room, so that mother grounds thee from the pee see. You will dig your own grave as you always do. Have fun with your "friends" man, anyone that follows you has been duped, cause you're about as genuine as a plastic sack.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by Vokul Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Also the "Revolution" you speak of is false. Your only doing this because of a admin moved you in mumble. The reasoning of your hatred of us/Harassment is just not sound, and not justified. And having your friends trying to actively poach members from the clan is just pure stupidity, and grounds for removal that's why he was removed. Then you get angles friends "Manu" to abuse his powers to only further your own hatred against us? Please your acting childish, grow up.

Vokul

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

We were never anything but nice to you, and I was taking up for you when you didn't even know it.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankgirl Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I think he just doing this out of bordom man let him start his clan and well see what happens itll ne fun to have a rival gang
Tankgirl
Tankgirl
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/pierre.santiago.9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankgirl Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:00 pm

To be completely honest this is accually kinda exciting
Tankgirl
Tankgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:22 pm

You think that persons "clan" could rival what we have? Funny, I won't validate this shit by even talking about it, pretty much dead to me now.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbs Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Accualy is dolan

Newbs

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Huh?
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by Vokul Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Tankgirl wrote:I think he just doing this out of bordom man let him start his clan and well see what happens itll ne fun to have a rival gang

You do realize what happend? Tardie left the clan due to being moved out of a mumble channel, harassed us for quite a bit, then angle one of his friends tried poaching "Our" members from the clan to join Tardie's clan, and then to add insult to injury they had manu abuse his officer powers, and kick fifty people! Then they slandered our names in district after he left. This isn't "Fun" or a rival clan.

Vokul

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Yeah but, have you ever talked to him or read something he has written? He is stupid. Subsequently anyone that follows him is less than bright as well.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by Pucho3 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Smh

Pucho3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenali Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Vokul wrote:
Tankgirl wrote:I think he just doing this out of bordom man let him start his clan and well see what happens itll ne fun to have a rival gang

You do realize what happend? Tardie left the clan due to being moved out of a mumble channel, harassed us for quite a bit, then angle one of his friends tried poaching "Our" members from the clan to join Tardie's clan, and then to add insult to injury they had manu abuse his officer powers, and kick fifty people! Then they slandered our names in district after he left. This isn't "Fun" or a rival clan.

I would also like to add that this is all they seem to be mad about. These events happened weeks apart and then they suddenly arise for no reason. If people had problems they should of addressed Jahz or other officers, instead they let it brew up like some grade school shit and throw tantrums. I still dont even know what else they mean by me ruining things? No one seems to hate me and I apologized if I ever offended someone and I would of gladly done the same if they weren't cowards and brought it up to me. I would of gladly stepped down from officer if it bothered them so much even though I wasn't any different from when I had the powers and when I didnt. I mean after all that's been going on, its really seems like its just kids that aren't getting anything done on summer vacation so its "hey, lets be immature and start some shit online." I mean yes I had opinions about people but they either changed afterwards or just passed off later. I mean really, if they weren't cowards I would of gladly left the clan, so you guys could freely act immature all you want and mess things around in all the wrong channels all you want. LEARN TO SPEAK UP kkthxbye.
Zenali
Zenali

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zen4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankgirl Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 pm

you see the glass half emtpy i see it half full let this doosh run his course and if anyone was dum enough to follow them than to me thats a good sign man they were dead weight and if they can be soo easily swayed than fuck em theres more people out there and this just means we get to smoke them when we seem out on the streets wait till i get my hands on him and the traitors they wont have a chance hes not all that good ive played with him before and people who are his followers are just as weak as he is, dont worry when i say that everything is going to be fine this is all part of a growing clan shit like this is gunna happen.
Tankgirl
Tankgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankgirl Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am

and no this is all new to me lol
Tankgirl
Tankgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenali Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:13 am

Tankgirl wrote:you see the glass half emtpy i see it half full let this doosh run his course and if anyone was dum enough to follow them than to me thats a good sign man they were dead weight and if they can be soo easily swayed than fuck em theres more people out there and this just means we get to smoke them when we seem out on the streets wait till i get my hands on him and the traitors they wont have a chance hes not all that good ive played with him before and people who are his followers are just as weak as he is, dont worry when i say that everything is going to be fine this is all part of a growing clan shit like this is gunna happen.

I wouldn't mind if running his course would include just being rivals, but instead its immature slander and abusing everywhere our clan goes. I will agree anyone that follows is just as foolish though. Like I said they're cowards with immature upbringings. All of this could of been avoided and I would of been gone if they spoke up, yet they had to take this course. I mean its a shame when people show their true colors online, or just vent their rage. Like I said, makes me feel something just isn't going right in real life for them and I almost feel sorry for that.
Zenali
Zenali

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zen4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankgirl Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 am

Lmao dam
Tankgirl
Tankgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit101 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Tardie wrote:Today! I have made A clan, With the goal to screw with Pirate!. This clan is a single man Bomb just waiting to blow!!!!!!!!

lol u snuck in?
what a dork you really need a girlfriend bro

just in case you not aware http://www.thefreedictionary.com/girlfriend

Kit101

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumbfounded Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 pm

You left and took 2 members. Whoopdy dooo lol!

Dumbfounded

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankgirl Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Lmfao
Tankgirl
Tankgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Zen, the brain damaged trolls have shown their faces, they can't be reasoned with, they can't form sentences. The more you address them the more their tiny minds get tricked into thinking they have power and skill, they don't. Its time to disarm.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Zen, cmon really? I would've taken half of one of you over 500 of the retard clan, even before they emerged as Turdy and the Swagg Whores or whatever their shameful name is. Seriously, you know I wouldn't let you back down to them. The only decent one of the lot was Manu. But he is like a mushy ball of clay and always was, "impressionable" doesn't start to describe him, ultimately immature and a waste of time though, oh well. I'm not gonna get mad over this shit. These four are just as lame as you can be and am soooooooo glad they are gone now, good riddance scum.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by haduj Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh, and Manu... Never share your account info with anyone. After this is reviewed by GM, I hope they perm ban you, making you waste all those hundreds of dollars you threw away on this game. Because, you can try and lie to them, but they know what happened already.
haduj
haduj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum